Hello and welcome to my blog. I thought this would be a good way to keep a record of how my work is developing and share what I'm doing with anyone that might be interested.

I've been busy preparing for my trip to London for the Macmillan Prize for Children's Books exhibition. I'm really excited that my submission was highly commended and I'm looking forward to meeting the other entrants and people from the world of illustration and publishing.
(Also feeling slightly nervous but trying not to dwell on it!)


Comments

  1. Wonderful work, such atmospheric illustrations, takes me back to wash days with my granny and her twin-tub. Looking forward to seeing the finished book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you- that's lovely to hear! Hope you're all well, I'll be in touch soon xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment